Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Us Kids Know

Let's talk about Arcade Fire winning a Grammy for Album of the Year!! WHAT!? A deserving band winning a Grammy? (Yeah, doesn't happen often...)
Anyway, Arcade Fire and I have spent many hours together. I listen to them a lot. Like, a lot. I never get tired of it either! (and I've been listening to them for probably 6 or 7 years!) ALL of their albums to me can be played from start to finish and that to me is the mark of a great album. The album they won for is really good and deserves a listen if you haven't heard it.











and now some music for your pretty little ears:











LOVE LOVE


images

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Yes!! I couldn't believe it! I didn't even watch the Grammys because, well, there are hardly ever any bands I like on there! I'm so glad they won!!

Jessi said...

so exciting for Canada to have a band be recognized across the border that isn't Nickelback (Shudder) or Justin Beiber :)

Alex H said...

haha Jessi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...