Saturday, February 26, 2011

blue valentine

Just saw Blue Valentine. It was so good. It was also really tough to watch though. I recommend it but I know it isn't for everyone. Ryan Gosling was wonderful and Michelle Williams was perfect as always! This movie is all about the acting, and those two blew me away. I can't imagine filming a movie like this being easy. I have major respect for them for being able to pull off such a realistic depiction of a couple who have a pretty bad relationship but when it's good it's really good.











If you have seen it, I would like to know what you thought. I love getting different perspectives from people. Everyone watches the same movie but everyone goes away from it with something different.

images

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I haven't seen it, but I really want to! I LOVELOVELOVE Ryan Gosling. I re-watched Lars & the Real Girl the other day... so good!

Have you heard his band, Dead Man's Bones? Love!!

Alex H said...

Yes I have! He is a great singer! I love him too. He was really great in Lars. He was nominated for an Oscar?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...