Friday, February 18, 2011

colorway friday

I am starting a new feature on the blog today. It's called colorway friday. I find that I get obsessed with one color every week. I wear it somehow everyday, I seek it out in stores, I see it everywhere and in everything. I love posts about colors so I'm going to do it every week!

This week, the first, I will devote colorway friday to one of my favorites, coral.  

Coral and I have been besties for a while:










/>






ISN'T IT PRETTY? it is after all the color of a gorgeous sunset!


(I took this picture!)

have a great weekend loves!



images

1 comment:

Veronica said...

LOVE this idea!! Coral is a great way to start out your feature, too. ;)

My favorite is that laundry room picture.... so pretty!!
xo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...