Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jane Eyre

I know there are a million different film interpretations of this book but...there is a new one coming out that looks like it's going to be good. The lovely Marissa told me about it but I also remember reading it somewhere in the sidelines in EW. She said, there's a new Jane Eyre coming out and we have to go see it in honor of your mom (or something like that). So, that's what we're going to do! My mom was a big Jane Eyre fan. She loved the Toby Stephens version (and so do I). But this one is my favorite:

I like the versions where there is more mystery surrounding the house. I also like a good, mysterious, cranky yet handsome Mr. Rochester. You can watch the trailer here.



It certainly looks like it's going to be good.

have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

jane eyre movies said...

The Jane Eyre 2006 DVD is my favorite adaptation. Ruth Wilson and Toby Stephens was spectacular in that version. It would be hard topping that but I'm looking forward to watching the 2011 film nonetheles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...