Monday, March 14, 2011

handmade skirt love

I made the Simplicity 2258 skirt last night! It was easy and I think it came out well. I had never sewn with rayon fabric before so I didn't know what to expect. It was actually not bad at all. I bought some more on clearance last night when I went to buy some elastic. I think I'll make this skirt or a swingy-er skirt out of it. That's really my only complaint is that it's not as swingy as I would want. Do you know what I mean by "swingy" or do I sound crazy? haha 





And it has pockets! Not really sure what to do with the ties yet as far as tying it the "right way" to have it lay flat against the skirt. I'll figure it out but if you have any suggestions or other skirt patterns you would like to share, leave a comment! 


Skirt love ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...