Friday, March 4, 2011

colorway friday!

colorway friday is here! this week my color is gold! 

This past Sunday we had an Oscar party and I made a DIY for an Oscar statuette replica. I've been in a gold mood since!


Isn't he cute?


This necklace is so great. I love geometric shapes in accessories. Triangles seem to be on trend.



Distressed furniture is so pretty when it's paired with fancy knobs and pulls. 


Vintage jewelry is the best. All the pieces have a story. I inherited a lot of jewelry from my gramma.


What a wonderful ceiling! I have always been one of those people who look up. Also a nice wedding venue is seems. The tiers of the stories mimic a wedding cake. 


LOVE IT! Golden fringe on your walls! Hello 60's and 70's! 


Sparklies! I gravitate toward these type of items in a store but rarely buy. I need to start!


I have recently become obsessed with glittering. Glittering. Is that a verb? Who cares, right? It's fun!


I am such a sucker for a great copy of a classic. I have doubles because I have stumbled upon such great covers I had to have in my collection. 


Fashion editorial makeup is always crazy and I would never do this but it looks so darn cool, doesn't it?


Love a little pop of gold with a neutral outfit! 

This is the song that comes to mind:




What are your favorite gold things?



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...