Monday, January 17, 2011

winter breakdown



It is the last day of winter break for me. Tomorrow will be the start of my last semester in school until I decide to go further with grad school. Squee! So, I am going shopping today! First, IKEA to have lunch and walk around, Macy's to buy myself a new outfit for school with my gift card, and Barnes and Noble to use my gift card. I think I finally might get to see The Fighter today too!

I'm going to make the most of it because starting tomorrow, it's back to reading (not for fun) books and doing research again.

Have a happy day!

images

1 comment:

Veronica said...

School starts tomorrow here, too. I'm starting grad classes!! I'm kind of not excited though.... I enjoyed this break WAY too much.

Good luck tomorrow!
xo
Veronica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...