Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


Finally, the holidays are over! 2010 was a terrible year for me. My mom passed away in October from brain cancer after finding out in May that she had it. It was so sudden and shocking. The year was really rough and I'm sure it will be for a while but I know she would want me to keep going and keep being a firecracker just like her. I miss her so much and I always will but 2011 is about making the most out of my situation and trying to find happiness in the little things. I had a rough time over the last few weeks with the end of the semester from hell and the holidays but I'm back and one of my goals for this year is to blog more (here).

So, happy new year all!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Keep your chin up! 2011 is bound to be better than 2010. :)

xo
Veronica

Monica said...

Keeping pushing on! I know what it's like to lose a loved one........
Keep trying to make the best out of the worst, and you'll eventually see something coming of it.


Monica

Alex H said...

Thanks! It means a lot ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...