Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dir. Mr. Hitchcock

I am so excited! I am taking a class devoted to Alfred Hitchcock movies. I was walking around in the bookstore buying my textbooks and saw a stack of books for a class that were all titles of Hitch's movies and a book about him. I had to get in it! If there is anything I'm super nerdy about it's Hitchcock movies! I have seen almost every one of his movies! I LOVE them! I'm obsessed! I even used to have a spreadsheet of the ones I need to see :)

Rebecca


Rear Window



Psycho


Strangers on a Train (my favorite! The end of this movie is SO good!)

Rope


Dial M for Murder

Shadow of a Doubt


Vertigo


Oh my stars, I LOVE old movies! I prefer them to new movies!



images

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That's so cool! I wish my school had classes like that!

xo
Veronica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...