Friday, April 15, 2011

bad days

I have had a lot of bad days lately. I have mentioned this before but my mom passed away last year. It has been really tough on me. Especially since I am responsible for all of the matters of her estate. It's a lot of responsiblity and stress. It is really difficult because I'm doing this on my own. Sure, I have some help by I am essentially figuring it all out for myself. I am 24 years old so I had to grow up really fast and learn how to stand up on my own two feet. Needless to say, all of this extra stress is exhausting. I am drained. I try to see the good in things and stay positive but it is a struggle. I try to seek creative outlets such as blogging but it doesn't seem genuine if I'm having a bad day and I've been havings lots of them the last two weeks. I am trying to bring myself out of this funk and then I'll be back to normal blogging.

Love, Alex

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...